Elisé Yarnell is an associate in the Litigation Practice Group of the firm. She has experience drafting complaints, motions for summary judgment, and other pleadings, as well as researching a variety of issues of state and federal law, primarily related to business litigation.
- Associate, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2016 to present.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit,The Honorable Alice M. Batchelder, Medina, Ohio, 2015-16.
- Law Clerk - Litigation, Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff LLP, 2014-15.
- Law Clerk for Thomas M. Fisher, Indiana Office of the Solicitor General, 2014-15.
- Law Clerk for Duncan Getchell, Virginia Office of the Solicitor General, 2013.
Yale Law School, J.D., 2014. Honors and Activities: Yale Law & Policy Review, Executive Citations Editor, 2013-14, Submissions Editor, 2012-13; Yale Federalist Society, Treasurer, 2013-14; Yale Law Christian Fellowship, Co-Chair, 2012-13; Blackstone Legal Fellowship, 2012.
Patrick Henry College, B.A., Government: American Politics & Policy, summa cum laude, 2011. Honors and Activities: Who’s Who Among Students in American Colleges and Universities, 2010; Moot Court, 2nd best brief at ACMA national tournament; George Wythe Review, Founding Associate Editor; Student Government, Senate Secretary.
Admitted to the Ohio Bar, 2015.
Admitted to the Indiana Bar, 2014.