Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP Recognized in the 2020 Edition of Chambers USA® for 17th Consecutive Year
CLEVELAND (April 23, 2020) – Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP is recognized in the 2020 edition of the prestigious Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, the nation’s most widely used legal services rankings guide. In its 2020 rankings, Hahn Loeser is identified as an industry leader in three practices areas: Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Ohio), Construction (Ohio), and General Commercial Litigation (Ohio). Additionally, nine of the firm’s attorneys have been ranked as leaders in their respective practice areas. This is the 17th year in a row that Hahn Loeser or its attorneys garnered recognition in the publication.
Hahn Loeser Attorneys Ranked in 2020 Edition of Chambers as Leaders in their field:
|Litigation – General Commercial (Ohio)||Construction
|Rocco I. Debitetto||Robert J. Fogarty||Andrew J. Natale|
|Daniel A. DeMarco||Steven A. Goldfarb||Rob Remington|
|Lawrence E. Oscar||Marc J. Kessler|
|Christopher B. Wick|
Chambers ranks a firm’s practice areas based on the qualities of the attorneys and on the effectiveness and capability of the practice. As part of Chambers’ research, significant outreach is also conducted to each firm’s clients to generate qualitative findings. Below are some comments Chambers received from Hahn Loeser’s clients:
- “The attorneys care about the people they represent and we have a great relationship with them. Everyone I’ve worked with has been outstanding.”
- “They are practical lawyers who don’t over-lawyer matters. I appreciate that, when it really matters, the firm is by my side and advocating for my company.”
- “I have a very good impression of the team: they are very dedicated, responsive and knowledgeable. They have real integrity and they know how to focus on their clients’ real needs.”
Litigation – General Commercial
- They offer a “practical approach to litigation. They are great about giving us perspective and recommendations on how to move forward.”
- Another client commends the firm for its “excellent communication, and sophisticated, business-minded attorneys.”
Chambers is one of the definitive sources for law firm and attorney rankings due to their extensive market research and in-depth interviews with legal influencers and client representatives. According to a survey of in-house counsel, 51 percent rely on Chambers’ rankings for guidance on hiring firms and attorneys. The 2020 rankings can be accessed at www.chambersandpartners.com.