Kyle T. Mordew is a law clerk in Hahn Loeser’s Naples, Florida office and is a member of the firm’s Trusts & Estates practice group.
Kyle has published articles on the utility of DAPTs and the national pushback against DAPT planning.
Not admitted to practice law in Florida.
- Law Clerk, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2019-present
- Associate, Schneider Smeltz Spieth Bell LLP, 2018-19
- Associate, Pappas Gibson LLC, 2016-18
- Summer Associate, Littler Mendelson, P.C., 2015
The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2016
Honors & Activities: Ohio State Journal of Criminal Law, Staff Editor; Leadership Scholarship recipient
The Ohio State University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2012
Honors & Activities: Phi Kappa Phi (Top 7.5% of class), Member; Dean’s List; Teach for America Rising Leader
- American Bar Association, Asset Protection Planning Committee, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member
- State of Ohio, 2016