Kyle T. Mordew is a Associate in Hahn Loeser’s Naples office and is a member of the firm’s Trusts & Estates Practice group.
Kyle focuses his practice in estate planning, estate administration, and asset protection planning. Kyle drafts and implements tax-efficient estate plans for his clients, including basic estate planning documents like wills and revocable trusts to more nuanced estate planning documents like SLATs, GRATs, and IDGTs. Kyle’s practice also includes the administration of complex estates and trusts and the preparation of estate and gift tax returns.
Kyle also has experience assisting clients with asset protection planning through domestic asset protection trusts and corporate entities like LLCs and limited partnerships. He has written articles regarding domestic asset protection trusts and discussed their continued utility under Ohio law and their treatment by courts around the country.
- Associate, Hahn Loeser & Parks, LLP, 2020-present
- Law Clerk, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2019-2020
- Associate, Schneider Smeltz Spieth Bell LLP, 2018-19
- Associate, Pappas Gibson LLC, 2016-18
- Summer Associate, Littler Mendelson, P.C., 2015
The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2016
Honors & Activities: Ohio State Journal of Criminal Law, Staff Editor; Leadership Scholarship recipient
The Ohio State University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2012
Honors & Activities: Phi Kappa Phi (Top 7.5% of class); Teach for America Rising Leader
- American Bar Association, Asset Protection Planning Committee, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- State of Florida, 2020
- State of Ohio, 2016