Jacqueline A. Meese-Martinez is a law clerk in Hahn Loeser’s Cleveland, Ohio office and is a member of the firm’s Litigation Practice Area.
Prior to joining Hahn Loeser, Jacqueline represented indigent clients in direct and collateral appeals of criminal convictions through brief writing and argument in court. She also assisted clients with the transition home after incarceration.
Not admitted to practice law in Ohio.
- Law Clerk, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2019-present
- Appellate Counsel, Center for Appellate Litigation, 2017-19
- Law Clerk, Hon. Jenny Rivera, New York Court of Appeals, 2016-17
- Legal Intern, ACLU – Reproductive Freedom Project, 2015
- Law Clerk, Outten & Golden, LLP, 2015
- Judicial Intern, Hon. Raymond Lohier, Second Circuit Court of Appeals, 2015
- Judicial Intern, Hon. Ronald Ellis, Southern District of New York, 2014
City University of New York School of Law, J.D., 2016
Honors & Activities: CUNY Moot Court Competition, Best Oralist; Boyers, Davis & Brown Fellowship, Recipient; CUNY Law Review, Managing Articles Editor; Student Government, Secretary; Curriculum Committee, Student Representative
Miami University, B.A., Political Science and Journalism, 2007
Honors & Activities: Miami Scholar Award
CUNY Law Bar Mentor for recent graduates taking the Bar exam
- State of New York, 2017
New York City Bar Association, Sex & Law Committee, Member