Christine A. Silveus works within the Naples office.
At Hahn Loeser
Her experience includes:
- Maintaining and controlling estate planning work for clients.
- Maintaining ongoing client status reports on active client workloads.
- Preparing documents, including flowcharts of revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts including annual exclusion spousal trusts, life insurance trusts, personal residence trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, charitable remainder annuity trusts, descendants trusts, wills codicils to wills, powers of attorney, health care declarations, IRA beneficiary designations, warranty deeds, trustee documents, homestead waivers, promissory notes, prenuptial agreements, real estate contracts, partnership and corporate documents.
- Calculating interest and gift values for trusts and promissory notes.
- Assisting attorneys at client validation/execution conferences.
- Assisting with legal research.
- Preparing probate documents for formal administrations and summary administrations, arranging for appraisals of real property and tangible personal property, gathering and organizing asset materials for federal estate tax returns, if needed.
- Preparing federal estate tax returns and gift tax returns.
International Business College
Associate's Degree 1966