Hahn Loeser has an opportunity for a commercial litigation associate with 2 to 6 years of experience for the Cleveland office. Candidates should have defense-side commercial litigation experience, preferably with a mid-to-large size law firm. We are looking for an attorney who wants to develop and grow his or her expertise in commercial litigation, and who can work with, and inspire confidence in, their colleagues and clients.
Qualifications & Experience
- Three to five years of complex commercial litigation experience in state and federal court, including conducting and managing discovery, and researching and writing persuasive motions and briefs
- Experience handling all aspects of discovery and related investigations, including drafting and revising discovery, and responding to and objecting to discovery disputes
- Experience with drafting legal memoranda, motions, pleadings, and taking and defending depositions. Mediation and arbitration experience a plus.
- Excellent research, analytical, and legal writing skills
- Ohio Bar admission (in good standing), or admission in another state with eligibility to waive into Ohio
Applicants should have a strong work ethic, be dependable, a quick study, and motivated. A commitment to superior client service and working collaboratively with attorneys and paralegals in other offices is required.
To be considered for the above position, please e-mail your resume to Jodi L. Bosak, Manager of Legal Personnel & Recruiting, at email@example.com.