Toni Kriberscheck has been a litigation paralegal for over 25 years. She has experience drafting pleadings, discovery requests and responses, maintaining docketing systems and deadlines, preparation of guardianship pleadings, orders, annual reports, inventories and attorney and guardian fee petitions. Additionally, Toni is responsible for managing case documentation discovery, and all aspects of hearing and trial preparation.
Toni is a NALA Certified Paralegal.
- Paralegal, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2021-present
- Litigation Paralegal, Robins Kaplan LLP, 2005-2020
- Litigation Paralegal, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C., 2005
- Litigation Paralegal, Cummings & Lockwood LLC, 1996-2005
- Personal Injury Paralegal, Curry Law Group, P.A., 1995-1996
American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Greater Collier County, Event Leadership Committee
Paralegal Association of Florida, Member
Paralegal Association of Florida, Southwest Chapter, Member, Past President, Naples Secretary (2021-2022 Term)
Florida Notary Public