Rashmi Shivnani is an associate in Hahn Loeser’s Chicago office and is a member of the firm’s Litigation practice area. Rashmi works on complex commercial contract, business, real estate, and construction disputes. She handles cases at all stages of litigation, including engaging and managing discovery, drafting pleadings, and researching and drafting dispositive motions and briefs.
Rashmi graduated cum laude from University of Notre Dame Law School, where she was a Senior Articles Editor of the Journal of International & Comparative Law and an Oralist for the Vis Moot Court Team. She worked with and advised small business clients in the Notre Dame Community Development Clinic. She also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Terry Hatter in the Central District of California and to the Honorable Damon Leichty of the Northern District of Indiana.
- Associate, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2021 – present
- Judicial Extern, The Honorable Judge Damon Leichty, United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana, Spring 2020
- Certified Legal Extern, Notre Dame Community Development Clinic, Fall 2019
- Summer Associate, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, Summer 2019
- Certified Legal Extern, Public Defender’s Office, St. Joseph County, Spring 2019
- Judicial Extern, The Honorable Judge Terry Hatter, United States District Court, Central District of California, Summer 2018 (Judicial Intern Opportunity Program)
- Supply Chain Analyst/Assistant Supply Chain Capacity Risk Manager, General Motors North America, 2014-2016
J.D., University of Notre Dame Law School, cum laude, 2020
Honors & Activities: Dean’s List; Faculty Award for Excellence: International & Comparative Law; Senior Articles Editor, Journal of International & Comparative Law; Oralist and Coach, Notre Dame Vis Moot Court Team; 2017 NAPA Bar Association Law Foundation Presidential Scholarship.
B.A., summa cum laude, Wayne State University, 2014
Honors & Activities: Dean’s List; General Motors Global Supply Chaim Management Scholarship; Oakland Community College, Economics Supplemental Instructor (May 2011 – January 2012); Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Procurement Contracts Intern (September 2012 – May 2013).
State of Illinois, 2021