Masallay N. Komrabai-Kanu is a litigation associate with a focus on matters involving business and commercial disputes, civil litigation and employment law. She handles cases at all stages of litigation, including managing discovery, drafting pleadings, and researching and drafting motions.
- Associate, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2021-present
- Associate, Sebaly Shillito + Dyer, 2019 -2021
- Summer Associate/Law Clerk, Sebaly Shillito +Dyer, 2018-2019
- Legal Extern, Columbus Bas Association, 2017 – 2019
- Summer Legal Intern, The Legal Aid Society of Columbus, 2017
Ohio State University, J.D., 2019
Honors & Activities: Black Law Students Association; Chief Managing Editor; Ohio State Criminal Law Journal; Best Oralist, Shapero Cup Regional Moot Court Competition for the Sixth Circuit; Member of Civil Rights and Bankruptcy Moot Court Traveling teams; President of the Truancy Mediation Program.
University of Cincinnati, B.A., Philosophy, 2014
OMEGA Community Development Corporation, Board Member
Femergy, non-profit corporation, Member
National Black Law Students Alumni Association
State of Ohio, 2019
Southern District of Ohio, 2019
Columbus Bar Association
Ohio State Bar Association