Eugene E. Endress focuses his practice on commercial and construction litigation, including breach of contract, fraud, business torts, trade secret, consumer class action, antitrust, intellectual property and other matters. Gene has extensive experience with all phases of civil litigation, including pleadings, fact and expert discovery, motion practice, trial practice, and appeals.
Gene also has substantial experience in mediation and arbitration, and in counseling and advising clients regarding potential litigation matters. He has represented clients in the commercial banking, real estate finance, pharmaceuticals, construction, energy, food and beverage, furniture, fashion, technology, software, telecommunications, and media/ entertainment industries.
Having worked in-house at Illini Precast as an estimator, Gene brings key business insight to his clients by working with engineering, manufacturing, project management and subcontractor teams.
- Associate, Hahn Loeser & Parks, 2019 - present
- Estimator, Illini Precast, LLC, 2018-2019
- Associate, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2017-2018
- Associate, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP, 2012-17
- Law Clerk, The Honorable James C. Murray, Jr., Circuit Court of Cook County, 2011-11
- Co-Author, “Interview Tips for Second-Year Law Students,” American Bar Association Section of Litigation, October 2017.
- Co-Author, “Nine Tips for Becoming a Superstar Associate,” ABA Section of Litigation, June 2017.
- Co-Author, “Reputation and Relationships: Advice for First-year Law Students,” ABA Section of Litigation, May 2017.
Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2011
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.S., Finance with high honors and B.A., Philosophy, 2008
Rising Star, Illinois Super Lawyers®, 2016-18
Chicago Volunteer Legal Services Pro Bono Honoree, 2016
State of Illinois, 2011