Elizabeth (Betsey) S. Johnson has more than 30 years of paralegal and fiduciary accountant experience assisting clients with fiduciary accounting and estate administration matters. As a paralegal in the firm’s Trusts & Estates practice, Betsey routinely prepares fiduciary income tax returns for various trusts and estates, as well as partnership, foundation, gift and individual income tax returns. She also prepares federal and state estate tax returns, and assists in the audit process.
Betsey’s experience includes handling various aspects of estate administration, including the preparation of probate petitions, fiduciary receipts and releases, and the collection and transfer of decedent’s assets. Betsey also has experience with trust administration, including preparation of accountings and income tax returns, distributions to beneficiaries, and informal and judicial settlement of accounts.
- Paralegal, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2018-present
- Fiduciary Accountant, Cummings & Lockwood LLC, 2006-18
- Paralegal, Ivey Barnum & O’Mara LLC, 2005-06
- Paralegal, Davidson, Dawson & Clark LLP, 2001-05
- Fiduciary Accountant, Independent Contractor, 1994-2001
- Paralegal, Humes, Andrews, Botzow & Wagner, 1989-93
State University of New York at Albany, Master of Library Science, 1978
Newton College (n/k/a Boston College), B.A., 1974