Andrew Y. Schiefer focuses his practice on complex commercial, construction, and real estate litigation. He has experience working on matters involving commercial lease disputes, real-property and zoning disputes, and breach of contract claims. He is often called upon to draft important documents such as settlement agreements, court pleadings and motions, and discovery responses. Additionally, he is experienced in document review, research and writing on a variety of laws from several different states.
Andrew graduated magna cum laude from Case Western Reserve School of Law, where he was the Executive Copy Editor of the Health Matrix: Journal of Law-Medicine. He was also honored as the Outstanding Note of the Year Award Recipient in 2018.
- Associate, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2019-present
- Extern, John Carroll University Office of Legal Affairs, 2019
- Faculty Research Assistant, Case Western Reserve University School of Law, 2019
- Research Assistant, Northeast Ohio Human Trafficking Clinic, 2018
- Peer Tutor, Case Western Reserve University School of Law, 2017-2018
- Intern, United Nations, Office of the Co-Prosecutors in the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia, 2017
- Orthopedic Technician, Wheeler Orthopedics LLC, 2012-2016
Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2019
Honors & Activities: Executive Editor, Health Matrix; Journal of Law-Medicine; Outstanding Note of the Year 2018 Award Recipient
Arizona State University, B.S., Biology, 2015
- State of Ohio, 2019