The San Diego office seeks an attorney with at least 5 years of demonstrated and focused trusts and estates experience to join its exceptional Trusts & Estates group. No portable book of business is required. Our widely recognized team of attorneys and paralegals is known for handling complex estate plans, trust and estate administrations, and business succession plans customized to meet the needs of our clients across the U.S.
The key criteria for consideration are: (1) solid California State Bar practice credentials; and (2) a stable employment history with focused experience in the Trusts and Estates practice area. A LL.M in Taxation or Estate Planning is strongly preferred, but the right depth of experience can substitute for the LL.M. degree.
- At least five years of experience in estate planning document drafting and estate administration, including related estate and gift tax experience
- Drafting, preparing, and reviewing estate tax returns, gift tax returns, and trust income tax returns is preferred.
- A desire to work as part of a team of attorneys and paralegals in estate planning, tax planning, and probate and trust administration matters.
- Excellent research (including tax research) and writing skills
- Demonstrated experience working with complex, high-net worth clients, and a commitment to client service
- Strong technical skills in estate and trust planning
- High level of initiative and attention to detail
Relocation assistance is available, and we offer professional development support throughout every stage of our attorneys’ careers.
To be considered for the above position, please e-mail your resume to Jodi L. Bosak, Manager of Legal Personnel & Recruiting, at firstname.lastname@example.org.