Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP is seeking a litigation paralegal to join our Naples office. Ideal candidates will have at least 5 years of complex commercial litigation experience in a law firm environment and familiar with all aspects of discovery and trial preparation, including:
- Collection, review, and analysis of documents
- Written responses to discovery requests
- Scheduling and preparing for depositions
- Preparing pleadings, maintaining files, and docket scheduling
- Performing legal research
- Experience with e-discovery is required, including working with outside vendors, organizing and coding documents in Ringtail or another document maintenance software
- Preparing and managing trial exhibits using trial presentation software
Applicants must be familiar with Florida and federal jurisdiction rules and be able to meet critical deadlines, demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills, a high attention to detail, and be comfortable in a team environment. We offer administrative assistant support to our paralegals, as well as continuing education and professional development opportunities. Salary commensurate with experience, and relocation assistance will be considered for the right candidate.
To be considered for the above position, please e-mail your resume to Jodi L. Bosak, Manager of Legal Personnel & Recruiting, at email@example.com.