- Deborah A. Coleman: Arbitration (Cleveland)
- M. Patricia Culler: Litigation – Trusts & Estates (Cleveland)
- Michael J. Garvin: Patent Law (Cleveland)
And two of the firm’s attorneys celebrated milestone anniversaries this year for the number of years they have been listed in Best Lawyers:
- Arthur L. Cobb: 20 years listed in Best Lawyers
- Mark A. Swary: 20 years listed in Best Lawyers
First published in 1983, Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive annual peer-review survey. The 2014 edition of Best Lawyers was based on nearly 5 million confidential evaluations of attorneys by almost 50,000 other top lawyers in the same practice areas. Because of the rigorous and transparent methodology used by Best Lawyers, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in the publication is considered a singular honor.