Sean E. Story focuses his practice on commercial litigation, including commercial property and contractual disputes, lease disputes, partnership disputes, negligence and fraud claims. He has in depth experience with FINRA arbitrations and Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) proceedings.
Sean also has extensive experience preparing motions for summary judgment, motions for attorneys’ fees, written discovery and conducting depositions. He has made several hearing appearances and argued contested motions. Additionally, he conducts post-judgment collection work including asset searches, judgment debtor examinations, and writs of execution. Sean has been first chair in arbitration proceedings and short trials and second chair in full trials.
- Associate, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2019 - present
- Associate, Holley Driggs Walch Fine Puzey Stein & Thompson, 2015 -2019
- Summer Associate, Driggs Walch Fine Puzey Stein & Thompson, 2014
- Legal Extern, Arizona Secretary of State’s Office, 2013
University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, J.D., 2015
Honors & Activities: Dorothy H. and Lewis Rosenstiel Scholarship Recipient; Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law, Articles Editor; Business Law Society; Student Bar Association, Elected Representative; National Lawyers Guild Legal Clinic; Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, Executive Board
California State University Bakersfield, B.A. cum laude, 2012
Honors & Activities: Omicron Delta Epsilon International Economics Honor Society; Alpha Chi National Collegiate Honor Society; Dean’s List, six quarters; Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity, Executive Board
- Former Top 10 World-Ranked Flair Bartender (2007 and 2008 FBA Pro Tour)
- 2009 and 2010 Golf Channel Amateur Tour National Finalist
State Bar of California
State Bar of Nevada
United States District Court for the District of Nevada