As an associate in Hahn Loeser’s Litigation practice, Sarah Lewis represents clients in complex commercial and business disputes. She handles cases at all stages of litigation, including drafting pleadings, researching and drafting dispositive motions and briefs, and engaging in and managing discovery.
Before joining Hahn Loeser, Sarah worked for the Bluhm Legal Clinic at Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, where she counseled juvenile clients on criminal matters, drafted motions and briefs, appeared in court, and investigated cases. She also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Marvin E. Aspen in the Northern District of Illinois and externed for the United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Ohio.
- Associate, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2018-present; Summer Associate, 2016
- Extern, Hon. Marvin E. Aspen, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2016
- Student Attorney, Bluhm Legal Clinic, 2015-17
- Summer Extern, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Youngstown, Ohio, 2015
- Project Assistant, Squire Patton Boggs LLP, 2012-13
Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
Honors & Activities: Dean’s List; Bluhm Legal Clinic, Juvenile Justice: Criminal Trials, Appeals and Pre-Trial Representation; Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property
Youngstown State University, B.A., Political Science and Spanish, summa cum laude, 2012
Honors & Activities: Phi Kappa Phi; Note Taker and Peer Mentor; Co-Author, Party on the Periphery: The 2008 Presidential Campaign in Mahoning County, The State of the Parties, 2012
State of Ohio, 2018