Matthew E. Henoch focuses his practice in estate planning and probate litigation.
He is experienced in all aspects of estate planning, including income tax, estate tax, gift tax, generation-skipping transfer tax, charitable planning, business succession planning, drafting of wills, trust agreements and powers of attorney.
Matt also represents estates, trusts and beneficiaries in probate litigation. He has represented clients in multimillion-dollar probate litigation involving claims of undue influence, lack of mental capacity and breach of fiduciary duties. He also has represented closely-held family businesses in litigation and arbitration matters.
- Associate, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2017-present
- Associate, Cavitch Familo & Durkin Co, L.P.A., 2014-17
- Associate, Scott A. Williams & Associated, L.P.A., 2011-14
- Associate, Kelley & Ferraro, L.L.P., 2007-11
- Associate, Toth, Baldridge & Griz, P.C., 2004-07
- Law Clerk, Michigan Third Circuit Court, Detroit, MI, Summer 2003
- Project Assistant, Jones Day, 2001-02
Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2005
Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri, B.A., with honors, 2001.
Honors & Activities: Environmental Law Clinic, Student Consultant
Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Member
State of Ohio
State of Michigan
State of Pennsylvania
The Best Lawyers in America®, Trusts and Estates, 2021.