Matthew E. Henoch’s experience includes handling multimillion-dollar estate planning and fiduciary litigation matters. Matt focuses his practice in the estate planning, wealth transfer and preservation area. He is experienced in all aspects of estate planning, including income tax, estate tax, gift tax, generation-skipping transfer tax, charitable, family and business succession planning, drafting of wills, trust agreements, powers of attorney and associated documents, and representing estates and trusts in probate administration.
Matt has represented clients in multimillion-dollar probate litigation involving claims including undue influence, lack of mental capacity, and breach of fiduciary duties. He also has represented closely held family businesses in litigation and arbitration matters.
- Associate, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2017-present
- Associate, Cavitch Familo & Durkin Co, L.P.A., 2014-17
- Associate, Scott A. Williams & Associated, L.P.A., 2011-14
- Associate, Kelley & Ferraro, L.L.P., 2007-11
- Associate, Toth, Baldridge & Griz, P.C., 2004-07
- Law Clerk, Michigan Third Circuit Court, Detroit, MI, Summer 2003
- Project Assistant, Jones Day, 2001-02
Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2005
Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri, B.A., with honors, 2001.
Honors & Activities: Environmental Law Clinic, Student Consultant
Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Member
State of Ohio
State of Michigan
State of Pennsylvania