Lisa Fowler is a litigation paralegal in the Naples office. She has been a paralegal for over 27 years practicing in construction, worker’s comp (employer and claimant), business, healthcare, estate planning, probate, tax and immigration.
Lisa has her NALA Advanced Certification in Discovery and Trial Practice. She frequently speaks to paralegal students at Florida Southwestern State College on various topics. She is a founding member of the Gulf Coast Paralegal Association, Inc. and is currently active as a board member.
- Paralegal, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2017-present
- Litigation Paralegal, Herc Rentals Inc., 2016-17
- Real Estate Paralegal, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney, 2015-16
- Litigation Assistant, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2012-15
- Office Manager/Paralegal, Mike Fink Trial Lawyers, PA, 2011-12
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal, Roetzel & Andress, 2001-11
Lisa met her husband Pat while they were both mechanics in the Air Force. They have two children and two grandchildren. She is an avid reader and loves to take motorcycle rides.
Paralegal Coursework: Probate Law, Bankruptcy Law, Real Property Law, Civil Litigation, Contract Law, Family Law, Legal Research and Computer Legal Research
Academy of Court Reporting, 1989-90
NALA Advanced Certified Paralegal – Discovery and Trial Practice
Florida Registered Paralegal
National Association of Legal Assistants, Member
Florida Notary Association, Member
Florida Bar Association, Member
Gulf Coast Paralegal Association, Inc., Founding Board Member, Past President, NALA Liaison