Jesse Kehr has more than 12 years of experience in complex litigation, with an emphasis on employment, appellate practice, commercial litigation, and personal injury. Jesse has substantial courtroom experience and has earned a reputation as an authority on the rules and procedures in state and federal courts and administrative agencies. He has been recognized by colleagues and supervisors for his expertise in legal and office technology.
Jesse attended an American Bar Association approved post-baccalaureate program at Loyola University Chicago’s Institute for Paralegal Studies where he received a Litigation Practice Certificate with honors in Paralegal Studies. He received his B.A. in English from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Paralegal, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2019-present
- Senior Paralegal, Scharf Banks Marmor LLC, 2016-2019
- Paralegal, Pappas O’Connor, PC, 2007-2016
- Internship Supervisor and Worker Rights Advocate, Interfaith Worker Justice, 2007
Institute for Paralegal Studies, Loyola University Chicago,
Graduated with Honors
University of North Carolina at Greensboro, B.A., English.
- Illinois Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- NALA, The Paralegal Association
- LEX Honor Society of the American Association for Paralegal Education