As the Director of Construction Services for Hahn Loeser, Jeffrey S. Roush works with the Firm’s attorneys and clients to implement best construction management practices and risk management measures that will elevate our client service and outcomes. With more than 35 years of experience in the construction management industry, Jeff has served in senior-level construction and project management positions on numerous projects for various hospitals, education departments, agencies and private sector companies. Jeff has experience overseeing project delivery through the development, programming, budgeting, design, bidding, pre-construction, construction and activation phases.
Prior to joining Hahn Loeser, Jeff served as the Director of Construction at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center. Before serving in that role, Jeff led the construction management, general contracting, interiors, carpentry and special projects group at Marous Brothers Construction. Jeff’s background includes 25 years as a project controls, scheduling, and claims consultant on numerous complex construction projects.
- Director of Construction Services, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2018-present
- Director of Construction, University Hospitals-Cleveland Medical Center, Sodexo USA, 2017-18
- General Manager, Marous Brothers Construction Inc., 2013-16
- Vice President of Construction, Signet Development Ltd., 2011-12
- Senior Vice President of Project Controls, Buric Consultants (n/k/a NV5), 2004-11, Senior Consultant and Vice President of Scheduling & Surety Management Services, 1986-2003
- Project Engineer and Quality Control Chief, Hensel Phelps Construction Co., 1984-86
- Quality Assurance Engineer and Department Supervisor, Guy F. Atkinson Construction Co., 1982-84
- Estimator & Field Engineer, Pierce Construction Company, 1981
Bowling Green State University, B.S., cum laude, Construction Management/Construction Technology, 1982