Christine Y. Matulay is a Florida Registered Paralegal, with an emphasis in the practice of Real Estate. She has over 10 years of experience in real estate, construction, commercial and loan transactions, including conventional and governmental loan transactions, as well as experience with title and survey related issues and managing and coordinating due diligence matters and closing procedures.
More recently, Christine has provided support with corporate and transactional matters, including incorporating new companies and maintaining corporate records for various clients.
- Paralegal, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2016-present
- Title Agent, Barron Collier Companies/Collier Insurance Agency, LLC, 2013-16
- Paralegal, Cheffy Passidomo, P.A., 2011-13
- Paralegal, Stanton and Gasdick, P.A., 2010-11
- Paralegal-Assistant/Real Estate Title Clerk, Holland & Knight LLP, 2007-10
- Closing Coordinator/Administrative Assistant, Searl & Hagen Title Agency, LLC, 2006-07
University of Central Florida, B.A., Legal Studies and Criminal Justice, 2009
Florida Bar Association, Florida Registered Paralegal
Public Notary, State of Florida
Naples Area Board of Realtors, Florida Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate
Florida Licensed Title Agent