Carrie J. Filthaut brings more than 30 years of experience as a paralegal to Hahn Loeser’s Naples office. She has extensive experience with residential real estate and commercial transactions, including mezzanine loans, often reviewing and drafting the contracts and agreements associated with such transactions. Carrie works alongside attorneys and clients throughout the transaction process to ensure it is completed seamlessly.
Carrie also oversees real estate and loan closings and works with lenders to coordinate all aspects of complex loan transactions including construction to permanent loans with cross-collateralization of other property in and outside of Florida. She will be assisting in entity formations and filings in connection with real estate matters.
- Paralegal, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2018-present
- Paralegal, Cheffy Passidomo, PA, 2013-18
- Paralegal, Wollman, Gehrke and Solomon, 2012-13
- Closing Agent, Legacy Title & Escrow, 2012-13
- Assistant Manager, Port Royal Association, 2006-12
- Paralegal, Tamela Wiseman, PA, 2005-10
- Paralegal, Goodlette, Coleman & Johnson, PA, 2001-06
- Paralegal, Forsyth, Swalm & Brugger, 1987-2001
- Insurance Administrator, Defense Research Incorporated, 1986-87
West Virginia University 1983-85; Edison Community College 1986