Bonnie H. Stanforth is a Florida Registered Paralegal, with an emphasis in estate and trust administration. She has 30 years of experience as a paralegal, which includes preparing formal, summary and ancillary estate administration documents and correspondence, preparing trust administration documents and correspondence, as well as preparation of federal estate tax returns, federal gift tax returns and estate and trust accountings. She also has extensive experience preparing for and conducting client and related professional meetings, researching pertinent laws, assisting with probate litigation and monitoring status of estate and trust administrations.
- Paralegal, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2017-present
- Paralegal, Woods, Weidenmiller, Michetti, Rudnick & Galbraith, 2016-17
- Paralegal, Hahn Loeser & Parks, 2015-16
- Paralegal, Quarles & Brady LLP, 2012-15
- Paralegal, Dean, Mead, Egerton, Bloodworth, Capuano & Bozarth, 1994-2012
- Paralegal, Rubino & Associates, P.A., 1994
- Paralegal, Frances D. DeGraw, P.A., 1991-94
- Paralegal, Watson & Goldstein, P.A., 1987-90
Sinclair Community College, A.S., Legal Assisting.
University of South Florida, Estate and Gift Tax Courses
The Florida Bar Association, Florida Registered Paralegal
Paralegal Association of Florida, Member
Southwest Florida Chapter of PAF, Member, Former Board Member
Orange County Bar Association Paralegal Committee, Former Member
Class “CC” Private Investigator Intern License (Completed 40 hours of training and passed required examination)