Ashton O’Halloran is an associate in Hahn Loeser’s San Diego’s office and is a member of the firm’s Litigation practice area. Ashton works on complex commercial litigation matters for Fortune 500 companies. She handles cases at all stages of litigation, including managing discovery, drafting pleadings, and researching and drafting dispositive motions.
Ashton graduated magna cum laude from the University of San Diego School of Law. Prior to joining Hahn Loeser, Ashton was an Account Executive with the San Diego Chargers. Additionally, she coached club and high school volleyball for nine seasons.
- Associate, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2020 – present
- Judicial Extern, Judith McConnell, Administrative Presiding Justice, Fourth District California Court of Appeal, fall 2019
- Summer Associate, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, summer 2019
- Legal Extern, United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of California, Civil Division, spring 2019
- Legal Extern, Riverside County District Attorney’s Office, summer 2018
- Account Executive, San Diego Chargers, 2013-2015
J.D., The University of San Diego School of Law, magna cum laude 2020
Honors & Activities: Order of Coif, High Honors, Moot Court and Mock Trial team member, Champion in 2018 Riverside County District Attorney Closing Argument competition
B.S., San Diego State University, 2012
State of California