Our Chambers Ranked San Diego litigation team is seeking a mid-level commercial litigation attorney with a minimum of 4 years of experience for their growing practice group. Attorneys should have commercial litigation experience in California (business litigation, real estate litigation, class actions), preferably with a mid-to-large size law firm. The right candidate will join a strong, dynamic, and collegial complex commercial litigation team.
- California Bar admission is required (no exceptions)
- Stable employment history
- Strong academic credentials from an ABA-accredited law school
- Excellent legal research, analytical, and brief writing skills
- Experience handling all aspects of discovery, including drafting and revising discovery, and responding to and objecting to discovery disputes
Must be comfortable with juggling multiple projects and deadlines.
Relocation assistance is available, and we offer professional development support throughout every stage of our attorneys’ careers.
To be considered for the above position, please e-mail your resume to Jodi L. Bosak, Manager of Legal Personnel & Recruiting, at email@example.com.