Naples – Estate Administration and Probate Paralegal
We are seeking an Estate and Trust Administration/Probate paralegal with a minimum of three years of experience for the Naples office. This position will be part of a large, firmwide Trusts and Estates team of attorneys, paralegals, and fiduciary accountants.
- Ability to work independently, under the supervision of an attorney, in all aspects of estate, trust and probate administration, including maintaining case files, court filings, asset gathering and transfers, and communications with investment advisors and trust companies
- Experience in preparing probate documents for formal administrations and summary administrations, and drafting a variety of will and trust documents
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, the ability to maintain a proactive approach to successfully manage multiple deadlines and priorities, and the ability to conform to established operating procedures, and attention to detail are essential
- Superior client service skills to be able to work directly with clients and beneficiaries
- Experience with Florida rules and procedures and possessing a willingness to learn, be trained, and grow
- Associate or bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience in the estate administration area
We offer our paralegals administrative assistant support as well as continuing education and professional development opportunities. Possible relocation assistance available for the right candidate.
To be considered for the above position, please e-mail your resume to Jodi L. Bosak, Manager of Legal Personnel & Recruiting, at firstname.lastname@example.org.