We are pleased to partner with Foundation Software to help employers in the construction industry navigate the key acts and guidelines you need to abide by during the coronavirus pandemic, such as the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, the Family and Medical Leave Expansion Act, the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act, and the CARES Act in this FREE interactive webinar.
This is the final session in a three-part series, Rob Remington (founder and chair of the firm’s Construction Law Practice Group, co-chair of the Litigation Practice Area and a member of the firm’s Board of Directors) Ann Knuth (an attorney in Hahn Loeser’s Cleveland office) and Mike Pascoe, (partner in the firm’s Litigation Practice Area and a member of the firm’s Construction Law Practice Group) covered OSHA guidelines and requirements, including:
- developing an infectious disease preparedness and response plan, guidance on exposure risk classification for workplaces,
- what to do to protect workers,
- enhanced safety measures to ensure multi-employer compliance,
- illness reporting requirements, and
- recordkeeping best practices.