National Business Institute Seminar
On any construction project, seemingly simple issues can quickly become complex if not handled correctly. That’s why it’s essential to have an in-depth understanding of critical construction project legal matters that have the potential to cause severe headaches for your clients. In this advanced-level course, our experienced faculty will share their decades of construction law experience and will provide you with valuable tools you can use to help your clients through change order disasters, project delay disagreements, construction defect disputes and more. Provide your clients with the best representation possible by expanding your knowledge of complicated construction project issues – register today!
- Anticipate which construction contract provisions will cause difficulties down the road in order to negotiate them in your client’s favor.
- Disentangle complex change order payment matters that arise from oral change orders, additional work and more.
- Confidently determine which construction project delays are compensable and which are non-compensable.
- Factor in current court interpretations and state anti-indemnity statutes when wading into a construction indemnity dispute.
- Analyze CGL policy insurance documents to accurately determine who is actually covered under the policy.
- Get to the bottom of construction defect CGL policy coverage issues such as business risk exclusions and proving defective coverage is an occurrence.
- Fairly counter discovery delays, excessive notices and other dirty construction litigation tactics.
- Ensure interactions with unrepresented parties during construction disputes are ethically responsible.
Click here to register for the December 4 seminar in Akron, OH.
Click here to register for the December 7 seminar in Cleveland, OH.