Hahn Loeser’s team counsels and represents healthcare providers and payors in the full range of healthcare related matters. Hahn Loeser is regional counsel for a Fortune 100 managed care company and has represented a major hospital system for many years. Hahn Loeser provides creative and practical legal advice to healthcare providers and payors involved in intellectual property matters, litigation, including pre-litigation planning, arbitration, mediation, trial and appeal. The breadth of the firm’s healthcare experience includes class actions, complex commercial litigation, business torts, state statutory claims, Healthcare IT, Intellectual Property, Medicare and Medicaid, arbitrations and ERISA.
As a result, the firm has substantial litigation experience in a broad range of issues affecting healthcare providers and payors. The team has cultivated knowledge of the healthcare industry to tailor the best solution for your business and understanding the industry-specific issues that are relevant in general commercial litigation.
- Commercial breach of contract claims
- Business torts (tortious interference, fraud, trade secret violations, unfair trade practices)
- Class actions
- Intellectual property
- “Prompt Pay” statute violations
- State statutory violations (Unfair Claims Settlement Practices, “Any Willing Provider”)
- ERISA claims
- Medicaid and Medicare managed care litigation
- False Claims Act
- HIPPA compliance and violations
- Stark Law - Violations