Beth Dannaher has over 30 years of trial and litigation experience. As a member of Hahn Loeser’s litigation practice team, Beth is proficient in all areas of litigation, including product liability, construction, oil and gas and similar complex litigation. Beth brings significant legal research and investigative skills to our litigation strategy and has a superior knowledge of state and federal court systems, including filing procedures and deadlines.
Beth is proficient in numerous litigation software and trial techniques and leverages the latest technology on behalf of our clients.
- Paralegal, Hahn Loeser & Parks, 2016 to present
- In House Paralegal, Kokosing, Inc., 2014 – 2016
- Senior Paralegal, Welin, O’Shaughnessy + Scheaf LLC (Later McDonald Hopkins, LLC), 2012 – 2014
- Senior Litigation Paralegal, Thompson Hine, 2007 – 2012
- Senior Litigation Paralegal, Arter & Hadden (Later Bailey Cavalieri), 1988 – 2007
Ohio State University, B.A., 1990
American Institute for Paralegal Studies, paralegal certificate, 1984