Hahn Loeser strives to be a diverse law firm that recruits and empowers legal professionals of all genders, ethnicities and religious backgrounds. The firm is strongly committed to and proud of the rich diversity of the legal and support staff. African American, Asian American and Hispanic American attorneys, as well as, attorneys with widely varying cultural and religious backgrounds, enjoy successful and rewarding careers at Hahn Loeser.
The team is committed to providing clients with quality legal talent as well as a breadth of background, viewpoints and experience to solve their business needs.
To enhance the diversity of our ranks, the firm:
- Participates in bar association minority clerkship programs
- Participates in minority job fairs
- Considers the background, work and other experience of law student candidates in addition to their academic standing; and
- Provides ongoing training to all associates for practice skills that will help them develop successful and rewarding careers.
Gender equality is also critically important to the firm. That’s why Hahn Loeser established the Women’s Leadership Initiative to help female professionals develop leadership skills, increase opportunities for growth and mitigate the unique obstacles and challenges women may face.
Hahn Loeser has a long history of supporting women’s development initiatives, dating back to the firm’s first female partner in the 1980s. For decades, these initiatives have been at the core of our efforts to foster an inclusive work environment and encourage and support the success of all of the attorneys.
The initiative is committed to:
- Retaining the firm’s current roster of female legal talent and continuing to grow that roster by recruiting and attracting talented women attorneys
- Promoting and advancing the women attorneys to become leaders within the firm
- Supporting and mentoring the younger women attorneys
- Facilitating training and networking opportunities for all of the firm’s women attorneys
The initiative works with Hahn Loeser’s leadership to design and support programming to develop leadership skills and create unique business development opportunities for women attorneys. It also works in the community to promote the advancement of women by engaging in thoughtful dialogue; sponsoring, hosting or attending women’s events; and providing overall support to women in their professional endeavors.